Monday, February 19, 2018

GENESIS

GENESIS

This blog is a teaching forum, and a discussion forum for me to relate to youths and for youths to relate to themselves. If you need counsel or help with any issue please feel free to contact me using the information provided below. My desire is that this blog will set you on fire for God and help you to discover and to fulfill the assignment that God has for you.

Everything as we know has a beginning.  This blog actually originated in 2013, when I was mentoring some young men. They often asked me questions about various topics and we would study the Bible on the topics and then just talk about them.  I still mentor many all over the world.  Some of the topics here came from popular demand by the youth themselves. Others are from various youth groups and other forum that I have taught over the years.

Please, I want everyone to come to this blog just the way that they are.  Just be yourself.  If the Holy Spirit is laying something on your heart to share or you want to submit an article to be published here then shoot me an email at youtharise@ariseschoolofhealing.com or  call me at 516-303-3802.  Feel free to ask any question that you possibly can. That being said, please sit back and enjoy this blog.

Please note that this is an interactive forum so feel free to comment on various topics and to contribute any articles that you want included on the blog. There is only one boss here and His name is Jesus. I am just His friend doing His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment